Palo Santo Bundle
At home or in our studio HQ, we love to burn Palo Santo for its uplifting and calming qualities. Our bundles of three are perfect for those who use Palo Santo as part of their daily routine and make a great addition to any gift.
- Sustainably sourced from Peru.
- Each stick measures approx. 10 x 1 cm.
- Each bundle includes three Palo Santo sticks tied together with twine.
Our Palo Santo supplier cuts from the heartwood of naturally fallen trees and produces their product in strict accordance with governmental guidelines regulating its collection, processing, and distribution.
Check out our How to Use section below for use + care instructions.
Please note: we cannot accept returns or process exchanges for third party home goods.
- Light the end of your Palo Santo stick with a match, lighter, or a lit candle, and allow the small flame to burn for approximately 30-60 seconds.
- Blow on the flame to extinguish.
- The Palo Santo should produce a small, glowing red ember and a tendril of smoke, which will continue to burn on its own for a short while.
- We like to open any windows and move about the room to disperse the smoky aroma, then let the stick rest on a non-flammable surface like an incense dish or the brass lid of one of our candles.
To place an order for pickup up at our San Francisco shop, select 'pickup' at checkout. All orders scheduled before 5pm for pickup can be fulfilled the same day. Please visit our Pickup page for more information.
All orders are processed + shipped within 2-3 business days from our San Francisco location. You will receive your shipping confirmation email as soon as a label is created for your order, and the tracking status of your shipment may take up to 48 hours to update once scanned in by our carrier. Check out our Shipping + Returns page for more information.
Please double-check that your shipping information is correct at checkout. At this time, we are fairly limited in our ability to make changes to an order once it has been placed, however, if we are able to make updates on your behalf, please note that these changes will not be reflected in your shipping confirmation email.
Once a package is shipped, the tracking information is outside of our control, and as much as we'd like to be there, final delivery is out of our hands. We cannot replace missing or stolen packages at this time.
We are not able to offer expedited shipping at this time.
Need a hand? Send our team an email at email@example.com and we’ll help get the process started. If you're experiencing an issue with a P.F. product, please include photos and a detailed description in your email so that our team can determine how to best lend a helping hand.
Please visit our Shipping + Returns page here for a complete look at our Returns + Exchanges Policy.
Our HQ and shops will be closed on the following days:
Labor Day Monday, 9/6
Thanksgiving Thursday + Friday, 11/25 - 11/26
Christmas Eve Friday, 12/24
New Years Eve Friday, 12/31