Holiday shopping for someone who seems to never wear the same outfit twice is not an easy task. They're 10 steps ahead, with a rack of next season's staples already stocked. This is where we come in: we pulled together 12 timeless picks from our favorite brands, sure to fit into your most stylish friend's wardrobe.
1. Jason Polan Leather Platform Slippers by Soludos, $119
Quirky NY artist Jason Polan and Spanish-inspired shoe brand Soludos came together to make these lightweight leather slippers embroidered with just the right amount of flair.
2. Scout Wallet by Tanner Goods, $120
Portland-based Tanner Goods brings us the Scout wallet: a compact, robust piece with interior pockets and an external zippered wallet.
3. Neroli & Eucalyptus Double Wick Candle by P.F. Candle Co., $32
Inspired by modern botanicals: herbaceous neroli and orange blossom lead up to a minty eucalyptus finish, all in our room-filling double wick size.
4. Double Face Crewneck from BFGF, $150
Comfy and artsy, this crewneck from LA-based BFGF can be dressed up or lounged in.
5. All Black Watch from The Horse, $149
Modernized, minimalistic, and designed to last. You can't go wrong with an all black watch!
6. Sweet Grapefruit Reed Diffuser by P.F. Candle Co., $22
Ripe and fresh grapefruit pairs with sweet notes of peach and tangy mangosteen. One of our strongest, brightest fragrances in a flameless form.
7. Coconut Bath Soak from Herbivore Botanicals, $18
This bath soak softens and hydrates the skin while leaving scents of coconut and natural vanilla. Perfect for bath time!
8. Natural Leather Necklace by Miriam Dema, $72
This necklace is made of handtooled leather, Naja pendants, and black thread as is just as beautiful in person! Let's just say that maker Miriam Dema and leather work really well together.
9. Medium Flat Pouch by Baggu, $68
Design-driven Baggu creates nothing but quality bags and accessories. Bestselling Medium flat pouch is one of their most universal pieces, great as a clutch or even a tablet case.
10. Macbook Pro Sleeve from Graf Lantz, $59
We just might be the #1 fan of Graf Lantz's color palette. This wool and leather combination comes in multiple colorways, but we like to stick with a classic grey and tan. The thick marino felt is enough to make sure your laptop is safe.
11. Beard Tonic Sampler by Herbivore Botanicals, $22
If you know someone with a beard, you know that's usually the most important part of their outfit. Help them keep it right with these light, moisturizing oils.
12. Oliver Oxford Shoes by Nisolo, $158
When it comes to the classics, Nisolo knows what they're doing. These soft leather oxfords are sure to go with your most fashionable friend's wardrobe.